(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Here I am!

So here I am. I finally created a real blog. Woo-hoo. For the past year, I've been blogging on my myspace page, and I thought it was high time I had a separate blog. No special reason. I just wanted a change. And I don't think I am in the middle of my 2nd Quarter Life Crisis anymore. At the age of 28 and a half, I think I finally have some idea what I want to do with my life. I am not confused anymore. This isn't to say that I won't change my mind every other week what I want to do with my life, but for the most part, I am happy. I am ready to be done with my 20's. It's not like my 20's were so horrible, I am just tired and worn out from the long series of life-lessons that I've endured. I figure my 30's will be about finally enjoying life and not struggling quite so much.

No comments: