(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Friday, November 9, 2007

Free to a Good Home: My Favorite Coat

It's time for me to part with my favorite coat of all time. This photo doesn't really do it justice. It's free to whoever wants it. The coat is from JCP (yes, they do have stylish clothes every once in a while). and is two years old. It's a size small, although it runs a little on the big side. It's more of a misses fit than a juniors fit. The fit is pretty boxy and sits right at the waist. The coat is made of 50% wool, 20% acrylic, 20% polyester, and 10% nylon. The coat is in very good condition, even though I pretty much lived in this coat . The coat isn't really heavy, but it's perfect for fall or a Global Warming winter.

You're probably wondering why I'm getting rid of my most favorite coat of all time. It's time to move on. The coat doesn't fit as well as I would like it and it doesn't look as cute on me as it used to. I went through a period of total denial, but I decided that it should go to a good home. Someone else should enjoy my coat. Farewell favorite coat. Sniff. You will be missed.

2 comments:

Honey Bunny said...

The coat isn't really heavy, but it's perfect for fall or a Global Warming winter.

hahah! this cracked me up!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you found that funny. Hmmm... Al Gore probably wouldn't find it funny. :)