(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Writer's Block No More!

For the first time in months, I've actually had the urge to write. I don't know what triggered this, but I am going with it. I've got ideas for several articles and might finish my screenplay by the end of the year. Today I actually set down to write on my top secret project. I am not done with, but I've got a good, solid rough draft and some direction. It feels awesome.

3 comments:

Miss JC said...

Hello! I'm Johnna...I found your blog via...not sure I remember! lol I'm 29...and I'll turn 30 in June, so we have that in common..nice to meet you and good luck with your writing! :)

Michelle said...

Hey Johnna! Thirty is much better than 29. :) Thanks for the luck with my writing!

Tina said...

I just stumbed across your blog....
I just moved to Minneapolis from Chicago this summer, and am missing my Windy City very much! I'm not sure where you live in the city, but may I recommend you visit Papa Milanos? It's up in the Gold Coast - great small mom-&-pop place, with great food and casual atmosphere.