(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Why Multi-tasking and Television Don't Mix


I should not be allowed to multi-task while watching television. Last night I was catching up on "Ugly Betty" and I decided I to pluck my eyebrows at the same time. My brows were horribly out of control. Sounds like a good idea, right? Nooooo. I ended up with one perfectly shaped brow and one that looks like half a brow. It's too short and looks nothing like the good one. Ugh. I should know better than to pluck while watching TV. Thank goodness that I messed up on the brow that is half covered by my bangs It could always be worse. I didn't do something really dumb like shave my eye brows off. It's really not that noticeable and will hopefully grow back soon. Cross your fingers. I just feel really, really silly. So much for grooming and television. I will not be doing that any time soon.



No comments: