(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Friday, July 6, 2007

Wow...

I think it is so cool that Prince is playing at First Avenue tomorrow night. I really wish I could find a way to get a ticket for that... it's not like he plays there everyday, heck or even once a year. I really like Prince. What makes him so darn cool is he does stuff like the show at First Ave. that's sorta sneaky. He hasn't forgotten his roots.

I found out that the Smashing Pumpkins are reuniting and coming here in October. That is very cool. I haven't decided if I want to go or not. Fifteen year-old me says, "Oh my gosh! You have to go! Billy Corgan is god!" Twenty-nine year old me thinks that maybe it's not such a good idea. It might be better to leave that back in 1994. It's not the complete original Smashing Pumpkins, either. Still, I am sure it would be a great show. If I went I'd have to wear Converse one-stars with a ratty flannel complete with three shirts underneath and some loose fitting jeans.

No comments: