(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hooray for a Survey!

Here's a survey for you.... I've never done one of those on my blog... I got this one from Catherine's blog.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? In 1998?

I was a Sophomore at the U studying English and Spanish. Well... those were my "declared" majors. I liked to unofficially change my mind every week. I was freelancing for the Minnesota Daily in my spare time. I also didn't get enough sleep and drank way too much coffee and beer. I got daily naps in whatever boring gen ed. I had.... I think it would've been "Rocks for Jocks" . I spent lots of my time procrastinating. Ahh... those were the days.

Last year?

I had just finished school and I was coasting. Trying to figure out what to do with my life. And as always, trying to set the world on fire and not myself. I was enjoying having more "free time" and a steady paycheck.

2. What are your five favorite snacks?

Popcorn, popcorn and more popcorn. I could eat my weight in popcorn. I love it! I also like apples, chips and salsa, cereal, and ice cream.

3. Five Favorite "Toys?"

My computer, my iPod, a notebook and a good pen, my imagination, and my journal.

4. What I like to do

Writing, reading, watching television, sleeping, thrifting, watching movies, and playing Nancy Drew.

5. My bad habits

I am a procrastinator, a nail bitter, I take on too much, and I'm my own worst critic.

No comments: