(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Last Post from Minneapolis

I've got two days left in Minneapolis before my move to Chicago. I am very excited, yet sort of sad at the same time. I'll miss Minneapolis and my friends, but I can wait for the newness of Chicago. I'm in the process of packing up my apartment and cleaning. Ugh. That's the part I hate. Here's some random pictures of my last day at work and moving.


My co-worker, Katie, made these cakes on my last day. They were so good.


Hello Kitty rings from the cupcakes at work. 'Cause I heart Hello Kitty.



Lastly, my Dad's Explorer, jam-packed with all of my crap.


This is probably the last post from the 612. Wow. I don't have Internet at home anymore and moving eats up most of my time.

1 comment:

Muffy Willowbrook said...

Ack! It's finally here!

Congratulations and good luck!