(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Yet Another Reason Why Tina Fey Rocks

I know I'm a little late with posting about this, but Tina Fey made her return to SNL last Saturday. If you haven't watched her "Weekend Update" segment, you need to watch it here. Seriously. The Hillary part was the best--and so true. Especially the part about women doing what "Oprah" tells them to do (don't even get me started on her). What I love the most about Tina Fey is she's not afraid to speak her mind and tell it like it is. Everything she said is so true. Women don't like other women that are in a position of power or who are outspoken or who get things done. I don't get that. Women should be working together not against each other . I completely agree that "bitch is the new black."

No comments: