(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Friday, August 3, 2007

Like a Good Neighbor, State Farm is There

Yesterday a check arrived in the mail from State Farm. Since their business is so good and I'm a safe driver they decided to reward me. Wow... I've never had that happen in all the years I've been driving. I love surprises like that. Things like this rarely happen to me. I am so excited! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the money, so I put it in my savings account for a rainy day. Thank you, State Farm.

2 comments:

Honey Bunny said...

that's totally awesome. i got my renter's rebate check this week, too. that was an awesome surprise since i'm broke! now i don't have to worry about paying next month's rent! WOO HOO!

Michelle said...

Hooray! I love surprises like that--and it's even better when you don't have to worry about paying your rent. :)