(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New phone

Today I finally broke down and bought a new cell phone. I always wait until my reception goes to hell and the battery is so shot, I have to charge the phone everyday. My old phone was to the point where it ran in its own time zone. I don't know why I do this. I think I get really attached to my phone and I don't want to get another one. Call me crazy. Also, I don't want a phone that can teleport me to the moon and cook me a five course meal. I am very simple when it comes to my phone. I want to be able to make a call and that's about it. I do enjoy crazy, silly ring tones. I know, I know, so Totally Teen of me. My old phone's ring tone was "California" by Phantom Planet. New ring tone: "Love Song" by the Cure. Slightly more sophisticated. I was able to find a simple, basic, flip phone. It does have a camera on it, so I'll be able to take pictures and shoot videos where ever I go. I think I can play mp3's, too. I doubt that I will ever do that. I just wanted a phone. Is that too much to ask for?

No comments: