(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lack of Focus



This picture really sums up how I'm feeling today. No, I haven't come down with a mad case of rabies. I have absolutely no focus and I'm way too random. Which, is a bad thing. Usually, I embrace randomness, but today it's driving me nuts. I don't work until 3 today and I wanted to take advantage of the extra time to accomplish a long list of tasks. Sadly, I fear that I'll get nothing done.
Just in case you're wondering what the heck I'm doing in the picture, I'll fill you in.... I am helping to clean up the frig. I was in Jackson Hole, WY with the family about three years ago and it's the last night and we have to stuff ourselves silly with the food in the frig. It's better to get sick than to waste food. I think I have a mouthful of Cool Whip or ice cream. I can't tell.
Ok. I am going to atttempt to not be the poster child for adult ADD.

No comments: