(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Last Beer

As I am writing this, I am having my last beer. No, not my last beer forever, but the last beer at home. At least for a while. I have noticed lately that I've been consuming way too much beer. I figured if I didn't have it at home, that would drastically cut down on my consumption. Originally, I was going to stop drinking beer all together, but that seemed to drastic. Especially since I love beer. How much do I love beer? I had beer on my Frosted Flakes for my 21st b-day (I don't recommend doing that). I don't remember the last drink I had other than a beer. My main goal in doing this is to not turn into the chick with the big beer belly. No one wants to be that chick with the big beer gut that she acquired through one t0o many frat parties and keg stands. I noticed that my metabolism isn't what it used to be, so I need to lead a slightly more healthy lifestyle. Ever since Christmas, I've been a junk food-beer drinking junkie and it needs to stop. Gone are the days where I can pack away the food without any consequences. Let's face it, I am not 25 anymore. Hopefully, this works out. It is so tough, though. I love drinking beer outside during the summer. Cerveza, no es adios, es hasta luego...

No comments: