(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Sunday, April 20, 2008

No More Junk Food!

It's hard to pin point when it happened, but I've fallen off the healthy eating wagon. I think it might have been around Easter. I haven't been eating good, solid, healthy meals lately. I'm not quite sure way. I have had way too much junk food lately. I'm blaming the long, crappy, never-ending winter. And my addiction to Puff Corn. Whatever triggered it, it needs to end now. I am hoping that the warmer weather and better fruits and veggies being in season might help me eat healthier. I'm not 22 anymore where I can eat anything without any consequences. It never helps when the vending machine at work has yummy treats like peanut butter M&M's and Chili Cheese Fritos. I am being hard on myself because I used to be good about staying away from junk food. Grrr... I'm not sure what happened. I'm going to start eating better, though.

No comments: