(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Music I Can't Get Enough Of

Part of me will always be totally teen obsessing over songs for days and listening to them on repeat 24/7. There are two songs right now that I cannot get enough of--even after repeated listenings. Here they are:

"I'm Not Ready to Make Nice" by the Dixie Chicks. I love this song! It's perfect mix of take- that girl power with this odd touch of sadness thrown in. I can relate. I'm never ready to make nice. The Dixie Chicks always stand up for what they believe in.

Anything by Peter, Bjorn, and John. I saw them a couple of months ago on Conan and they are awesome! So fun. A little bit of a throw back to the 60's. Plus, they're from Sweden and have a great sense of style.

No comments: