(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Worst Live Performance EVER

I would like to give that award to Adam Levine from Maroon 5. I saw them on "SNL" last night and I was in shock with how awful Adam is live. At times it was often inaudible. "Makes Me Wonder" what they do to his voice in the studio. They must have some great engineers. Seriously, he missed half of the words and the words he did sing were waaaaay off key. It was hands down the worst live performance ever. I was in shock. Even if I don't like Adam's voice, I can normally see the pop appeal. Last night it looked like some local bands night at a dive bar. I was shocked. I don't think this is a one time isolated event. When I saw them on "Idol" it was a similar situation. Although, it was far worse last night. Perhaps, Adam should look into lip syncing his way through performances.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. Adam's horrible live