(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Craigslist is my New BFF

I don't know what people did before Craigslist. It has made my Furniture Liquidation Sale so much easier. With my crazy work schedule, I need something that is easy. And something that I can do at random times during the day. So far, I've sold my dresser and coffee table. I've got people coming for my desk and love seat. What I like the best is you don't have to put forth a lot of effort. It takes about ten minutes to get something posted and then you just sit back and wait for the e-mails to roll in. I was shocked at the responses I've gotten for my IKEA/ Target treasures. I actually had a bidding war for my dresser, which is so nuts. Not complaining, though.

No comments: