(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Randomness

Tomorrow (it's not the next day til I go to bed) is my seventh day consecutive day of work. I think I've lost my brain somewhere on day four. I think the only thing that will help me get out of bed and go to work is that Chipotle is FINALLY opening a store in the MOA and they are giving away free burritos tomorrow. Woo-hoo. I am so there. I heart Chipotle.

Tonight while driving home from work, I heard "Bohemian Rhapsody" on the radio. Apparently, some of the lyrics are too edgy and not family friendly. The line: "put a gun against his head.." was changed to "put a ________ against his head. Seriously. Why is that bad? I think everyone can figure that out. In fact, you can use context clues with the next part, "pulled the trigger, now he's dead." Noooo.... people won't be able to figure out it's a gun. Gotta love the FCC. Why is 'gun' a bad word? I just don't get it. Maybe they shouldn't play the song at all, if they're going to be that lame. I bet Disney is somehow behind this.

No comments: