(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Monday, July 21, 2008

SOLD!

I am having awesome luck with my Furniture Liquidation Madness Sale on Craigslist. I already have 50% percent of what I posted sold or spoken for. The best part: I posted less than 24 hours ago. Wow. I've had a huge response, too. Who would've thought Target and IKEA stuff is in that high of demand. My dresser is being picked up on Weds. I am not sure what I am going to do with all of my clothes, though. I am thinking suitcases and storage bins. I would rather sell it now, than drag it to the curb or move it to Chicago. I'm holding off on posting my bed until it gets closer. I really don't want to sleep on an air mattress that deflates while you sleep on it for over a month.

I am really hoping that I am not jinxing my luck with Craigslist by posting about it. Cross your fingers.

No comments: