(The Blog Formerly Known as "Countdown to 30" and "30 is the New Twenty")

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Facebook Rocks!

I never thought I'd be writing this, but Facebook is pretty cool. I admit at first, I was a bit skeptical. I thought it would be lame like Myspace and I'd have tons of freaks wanting to be my friend. I've had just the opposite experience. I've reconnected with my childhood BFF and close friends from high school and college. I have had no freaks wanting to be my friend, only people I actually know. I heart Facebook. At least for now. I am sure at some point the novelty will wear off.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like facebook for social networking and keeping in touch with old friends but its no bueno when it comes to discovering bands. I find the layout of myspace to be nauseating so I've been using www.putiton.com to find and follow new music acts.